VS Diagnostics' Vital System Assessment Tests™ are a series of non-invasive diagnostic tests that can help save patient lives and quality of life. Every medical professional working with adults, whether a specialist or generalist, can use these test results to make a significant difference in their patients' lives.
The VSD Testing Series helps to quantify a patient's risk for the two most common causes of death in the United States, heart attack and stroke. The tests measure independent predictors of cardiovascular risk, allowing for better risk stratification and targeted preventative treatments as well as providing an objective method to track and monitor the progression or improvement of disease. The better risk stratification resulting from these tests allows for earlier and more effective interventions leading to better outcomes for patients and long-term cost savings for insurance organizations.
Patients with common cardiovascular risk factors such as obesity, diabetes, hypertension, hyperlipidemia, neurological pain and or a history of smoking may be qualified for VSD testing pursuant to medical necessity reimbursement guidelines. Test results indicate the efficacy of current treatment, whether referral to a specialist is recommended, or even if urgent steps must be undertaken to preserve life and quality of life. Such objective risk quantification can help mitigate risk for the practice.
If you are a healthcare professional looking to improve patient care, generate new patient referrals or reactivate inactive patients then look no further. Your VS Diagnostics representative can discuss this with you in greater detail.
Join VS Diagnostics in saving lives and quality of life.
- Non-Invasive Diagnostics that Save Lives and Quality of Life
- Tests Reduce Emergency Room Visits and Hospitalization
- Use Objective Data to Help Patients Make Better Choices
- Patients are Qualified under Medical Necessity Guidelines
- Billed using Multiple CPT Codes and ICD-10 Compliant
- Efficient, Easy to Implement, Attractive Reimbursement
- No Special Operator Skills Required and Fast Training
- Can Help Mitigate Risk for the Practice